In order to use the services provided by the website www.strataspa.net , please take note of the following information describing the rules applied by Strata S.p.A. to process your personal data, in accordance with articles 12 and 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) and to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended.
- The Controller – Contact details
Controller for the processing of your personal data is STRATA S.p.A – Viale Castro Pretorio, 124 – 00185 (Rome).
- Purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data, which could be requested for the use of some services provided by the web site www.strataspa.net, will be processed for the following purpose:
- management of Curriculum Vitae sent to STRATA S.p.A.;
- management and processing of requests sent to STRATA S.p.A. through the section of the website “CONTACT US”
- Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing is:
- with reference to the purpose indicated under paragraph 2, letter a) above: Article 6, letter b) of GDPR:
- -b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- with reference to the purpose indicated under paragraph 2, letter b) above: Article 6,
letter a) of GDPR:
– a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing methods
Your personal data may be processed both by electronic and by non-automated means, with a logic strictly connected to the purpose mentioned above and, in any case, in a way able to guarantee confidentiality and security.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data provided through the website www.strataspa.net will not be communicated to third parties. It is understood that STRATA S.p.A. will be obliged to communicate them to the Judicial Authority, at any time, following specific request thereof.
- Data retention time
Data, processed for the purposes indicated under paragraph 2 above will be kept for a period not exceeding 18 months, unless you provide an express renewal of the consent.
- Exercise of rights
At any time you can exercise the rights provided for by article 13, second paragraph, and by articles 15, 16, 17, 18 e 20 of GDPR, writing to the Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, as a data subject, you may request:
- access to your personal data, as per article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- rectification of your personal data, as per article 16 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- erasure of your personal data (right to be “forgotten”) as provided for by article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- restriction of proceeding of your personal data, as per article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Moreover, we inform you that, at any time, you can object to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with article 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, should one of the cases provided for by article 6, paragraph 1 and 2 of said Regulation occur; in this case, you may, as well, submit a request to the Controller, sending an email to email@example.com.
- Complaint with the Supervisory Authority
According to article 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority), should you deem that processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
- Mandatory or voluntary provision of personal data
Your personal data are necessary to provide the services offered on www.strataspa.net website.
Therefore, lack of consent to their processing could affect the possibility for STRATA SPA to provide the services requested by you. Please note that the voluntary submission of email messages to the address indicated above implies the acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to reply to the requests, and of the other possible personal data contained in the communication.
- Existence of automated decision-making in the processing
We inform you that for the processing of your personal data the Controller does NOT use any kind of automated decision-making processing, as per article 22 of GDPR.